WE MAKE IT POSSIBLE
We at Rommelag CMO have decades of experience in developing containers for all sorts of different filling products. Over the years, we have developed thousands of containers for filling volumes ranging from 0.04 ml up to 10.000 ml, and have set new standards in the BFS filling market in the process. The use of plastic makes it possible to cater for practically any shape and filling volume. And as if that weren’t enough, Rommelag CMO not only offers primary packaging, but also a wide array of secondary packaging types, such as blister packaging, sachets, folding boxes, and much more besides. And it does so all from a single source.
- Batch manufacture
- Process optimization
- Assistance with registration/approval processes
- Manufacture in accordance with cGMP guidelines
- Inspections by the FDA, ANVISA, and other official bodies passed
- EU GMP manufacturer’s license and GMP certificate
- Certified in accordance with ISO 9001 and ISO 13485
- Insulated production rooms
- Manufacture of clinical samples
- Approved for the filling of narcotics
- And much more besides
TRUST IS GOOD. CONTROL IS INDISPENSABLE
Trust is a great thing when it comes to aseptically filling liquid and semisolid products, but seamless controls are obviously a matter of course. As such, all the containers are already inspected during the filling process. The filled batches are additionally examined by laboratories. We see it as our absolute duty – as opposed to something voluntary – to perform and monitor quality control in accordance with GMP and FDA standards, in order that we act in the best interests of your customers.